Grey's Anatomy Season 4~

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 4:24 PM

Meredith Grey · Cristina Yang · Izzie Stevens · George O'Malley · Alex Karev · Miranda Bailey · Derek Shepherd · Richard Webber ·
Callie Torres · Mark Sloan · Erica Hahn · Lexie Grey · Preston Burke · Addison Montgomery

Season came with Meredith, Christina, Izzie and Alex as a new resident, George has failed his internship and he repeat his internship. Addison and Burke leave Seattle Grace..
This is one of the great drama Tv-Series I wouldn't want to miss. Most of the time, it tell the life of a surgeon, the live of every surgeons in the operate table. It's been 3years since I first watch the episode 2 of this series. And yeah, I did miss the episode 1 of season 1.. I somehow manage to watch the episode 1. The moment I first saw the episode 2 airing at Star World channel, I knew it is much more of merely a doctor things. Literally it's all about the anatomy. The outer part and inner part of human body. I thought the story all about blood, surgery, E.R, O.R.. I'm not a medical student, not even in my interest to get involve in saving lifes.

Well, if you talk about the ideal of life, this is where you judge whether you want the ideal or not. I'm the one who chase for the high - not by becoming a 'doctor', the other doctor, not the one save lifes. I admit that I addicted to this series. I do want the ideal.. Sometimes in live, eveything won't be turning into something you really wish for. As it is, there are some twist - a brighter side or even the darker side of your long life gonna be. Grey's Anatomy is a story about marriage, friendships, loves, lifes and of 'coz the surgeries.

There are so much to talk about, for every word that come out from their mouth as they speak are one truly inspiring. Not the part that saying s**t, f**k and all that. Sometimes, mockery do come in handy. I know it's not happen in a real world. I love language, and the way people make use of it, that not something that I won't get impressed.

Speaking of love.. I'm somehow attracted to the thing that happened between Danny and Izzie, Derek and Meredith and never about Christina and Burke (I know it's been weird in anyway they are toward each other). The cardio, neuro, plastics.. which is weird we need all of this to stay alive. Know what I mean?? There are this specialization which is separating each surgeon to their specialty, somehow or in any way they are, all this element are combine to save one life.

The expectation might be far too ideal, the hope are far from its height, fantasy seems far from reality. But, that what we believe in. I don't believe I talked about it here. I don't wanna be one complicated, I've been through the complicated, I wish that everything seem so easy. I wanted it to be as easy as fairy tale.. where as in the beggining everything seems normal, it'll reach its peak anytime soon, but at the end of the day we learned something that really important that we want something that is far to reach out. But it'll eventuall end with... "they live happily ever after.." FIN.

I would judge my life as it is, but Grey's Anatomy is something that tells about growing up. To have faith, to believe the ideal yet at the some time we need to be ready for the worse that everything bad is not as bad as it is, the good thing is not something really a good thing.

p/s At the end of the day, all I can do is a crap talking..




2 Response to 'Grey's Anatomy Season 4~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/07/grey-anatomy-season-4.html?showComment=1220975327090#c1371609699002755281'> September 9, 2008 at 11:48 PM

    cerita lak tentang HOUSE MD!!

    (^^(~~(+-(*#(")

     

  2. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/07/grey-anatomy-season-4.html?showComment=1221150104867#c5150366161479805200'> September 12, 2008 at 12:21 AM

    Azhar, nanti la sy kasi tau pasal HOUSE MD, teda masa mok tingu bha skrang ni..