Mee Basah~

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 3:04 PM
Nyum!! Nyum!! This is so yummy.. How come I never get a food taste like this at Johore??

I almost what it really taste like eating Mee Basah.. Unlike at Johore.. The Mee Basah at my hometown really taste different and obviously nothing alike than what can get there, at Johore.. Naa.. their Mee Basah is way too different that this I have here - and they make it just a bit urm.. I don't know how to describe it.. Awful recipe.. Or maybe thats their way of cooking.. Malaysian Recipe.. Or rather Johorean recipe.. So, I'm not gonna mock that or anything regard to the recipe.. Kekeke.. whatever..

Haaah... Believe me.. I even order the second one for this delicious noodle.. I don't know how they cook it.. and I'll figure it out someday.. I want to cook it myself.. so, I can eat all I want.. See.. almost LICINNNNNN!!!

p/s I won't mind to have the 3rd but Fuuuh.. I'm full...



1 Response to 'Mee Basah~'

  1. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/06/mee-basah.html?showComment=1220749140000#c7871852697951289837'> September 7, 2008 at 8:59 AM

    Aiyoo!
    As I mentioned in your friendster, wo you this one!