Wanita Yang aku Idamkan~

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 10:52 PM
It's been a while since I last do the post in my blog~
Since the line I'm using at UTM not so stable, I get to DC most of the time while doing the posting.
I have thousand of words to share with everyone, thousand of thought I would like to rephrase here. Then, I do a lil of my homework - read some blog, see how they manage to steal some of the tired days for the sake of writing a page of post in a day.
I came across with this thought "wanita yang aku idamkan"

Kehormatanku adalah Hijabku,
Tanggungjawabku adalah Suamiku,
Amanahku adalah Zuriatku,
Sinarku adalah Rasulku,
dan,
Cintaku adalah Tuhan yang Satu...

-Mohamad Ramdan Suliman-

A friend of mine wrote this in his blog

"I kept wondering all these time, why is it that some good looking girls think that every man who passes them by, or who asks them out, or who asks them about their past relationship wants a piece of them. It bewilders me a lot."

I would go through for that. I'm not asking someone to go out with me because they beautiful. I'm only asking them out because I think the only way to get to know someone is by asking her out. I won't denied the fact that I would invite a beautiful girl to go out with me. Why bother hiding the intention while you have the time to do that. Who care if she refuse it, at least something was done and get the hell out of never trying. And I admit that the appearances make the first impression of a girl. The other reason why would I invite a girl to go out with me is that its one of the baseless brain of mine. So, I get to appreciate the moment I'm gonna spend out with the person. LoL~ Being honest to one another in a first me is hard to do, especially when you trying to hide every bad thing that happened to you.

I don't want to dwell so much into the meet or of this thingy little thing about the girl here, but I can assure that every man has their reason for asking someone out.







3 Response to 'Wanita Yang aku Idamkan~'

  1. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2009/04/wanita-yang-aku-idamkan.html?showComment=1239992144435#c1950105917203989548'> April 18, 2009 at 2:15 AM

    Well, if only a sister ask u out after been ages not meet u, will u consider it? Since it'll be her last semester?

    ^____^

     

  2. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2009/04/wanita-yang-aku-idamkan.html?showComment=1240183872024#c6688835906340113705'> April 20, 2009 at 7:31 AM

    Owh~ Aren't you sweet...
    No~ LoL

     

  3. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2009/04/wanita-yang-aku-idamkan.html?showComment=1240292090731#c5238765477296101764'> April 21, 2009 at 1:34 PM

    >___<"