6:36 a.m

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 6:23 AM
What would you be expecting once you woke up as early as 6:36 knowing that the sun yet to be risen?
Waking someone else to accompany you would probably the best we could hope for at this early hours of day. Well~ you know.. some people would probably still be enjoying drolling to their pillow. Yeah, especially at the weekend - no class, no work just assignment which you'd probably be finishing it at the very last extend of the submitting date. It's been a busy week for me since I have to sit for the student's greatest nightmare - the EXAMINATION. Kinda use to it anyway, you start the new semester and there's the examination - waiting at the end of semester. Aite, time to woke up from your 'honey moon'. I don't seem to remember when was the last time I spending my time on my table writing down something or pressing the button of my calculator. Well, the first paper will be started on 23rd of this month~ I seem to forgot whether it is April or May. Erm~ Yup it's definitely is April.
Well, what is it in the morning actually?? All I can do is sitting here and remember things~ and of coz I don't have anything to do beside lay in the bed and go back to sleep, then my waking up early would be meaningless. What the reason of woke up from your bed?? Then thousand of questions rise in my mind.
Bha~ The examination is around the corner and here I am, thing over nothing. At least at this very hour, I could spend my time to write up something in my blog. Yeah~ This is exactly what am doin' right friggin' now...
I seem to recall the last time I had this relationship with someone, I don't think if it is something or it's just me who don't seem to appreciate the relationship much. But I am the one left behind~ I just don't understand why would people take the word 'relationship' so easily, like trashing some old thing to the disposal. If you ask me why they left~ I highly doubt I would have answer for that. I value every relationships, regardless to the distance - time or expanse. Why wouldn't anyone hoping for the imperfectness anymore. Is there no one that isn't perfect anymore??

p/s at least I'm here killing the time as efficient as it could be wasted~



1 Response to '6:36 a.m'

  1. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2009/04/636-am.html?showComment=1240292023693#c8750591185363552241'> April 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM

    When u were writing this post at 6.36 a.m., I was sitting and reading for my 1st paper just now.

    Haiz~

    People have tendencies to ignore or think that relationship so easy, and never appreciate every moment that been spent. In some cases, people will just ignore the relationship that they'd been built, no matter they realized it or not.

    Some people will do nothing about the relationship that they have. They ignore it and pretend no one will hurt (as long as they don't hurt themselves).

    Ignorant brat...That's what we face in this fake world.

    But, don't forget, treasure what we have, because God will give us the best when we serve the best.