Friendship~

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 9:25 PM

"Thats what a friend is for, when your lost in darkness and searching for the light, to help you through those lonely nights, when everything around you fails just hold out your hand, and i'll come running, thats what a friend is for."

-Marty Keith

Check this out:

I just make friend with someone called Azrie, as what he mentioned his name to me. I gues you never make friend with anyone without asking the name huh?

And here some of the information I get regarding to this new friend of mine. Hohohohoho (Merry Christmas 2x - making sound like Santa)

MOHD SYAZRIE BIN ROMLI
880513045123 (Is it even safe to put the I/C number here???)
SARJANA MUDA SAINS & KOMPUTER SERTA PENDIDIKAN (KIMIA)

This person, I never met before, just have lil survey though~ To my pleasant shock, he's UTM student majoring in Education (Chemical) the so-called AP0xxxxx. Like kak Zara is - What a small world~ Wakakakakaka. This is the kind of person I am. Making friend with everyone, even meeting them in person seems impossible. Like when you have chat with someone from a small town called Chisholm in Northeastern Minnesota the state of minnesota in the United States of America, someone from Sydney Australia, S'pore and of coz all the Malaysian as well as my fellow Bruneian, it's impossible for me to go around or fly through for the sake of meeting up these peoples while making up for the study at the same time~




2 Response to 'Friendship~'

  1. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/12/friendship.html?showComment=1230561279042#c2176391620779578426'> December 29, 2008 at 10:34 PM

    Hehehe~

    Friendship is something weird I guess~

    Azrie?
    Oh My God!
    Accidentally my Junior!
    Hehehe~
    Well, he is SPK and I'm SPC.

    Merry Xmas Lil Bro!
    Perhaps you already got my wish to you in my blog!

    Hope you have safe journey coming back to UTM!

     

  2. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/12/friendship.html?showComment=1230606824612#c7331273235021480990'> December 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM

    Thanks for the wish. I appreciate it.