The sun under attack!!

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 12:56 AM

I wasn't supposed to play this game, but my village is under attack, that's why I have to spend some time for tonight. I got 3 'ass'ignment to submit tomorrow.. LOL
All my troops are out there raiding someone's village and it took 8+ hours just to raid and comeback. At the time my troops the first wave of attack will already annihilated my village. The opponent is from M.K².K. Not one top alliance though.

I assume he come for revenge 'coz I just attack one of his ally.
See the report here:


I almost lost my mind for being attackedking me. Haha, as if!
I have no worries since all the member of the Alliance helping me out by sending me defend troops and crops.

So, Yusleb come defend GEMOX (My pet's name), Gemox side by side with Yusleb and Yakuza defend against the first wave.
Hehe.. See what happened..

GOSH!! After all the trouble, all I can do is to trap all his troops.. I hope he won't be coming for the troops.. I'm keeping it for him. So, he won't do the attacking.

p/s I spend most of my time playing on this the entire night instead of finishing my 'ass'ignment.
swt -_-"



3 Response to 'The sun under attack!!'

  1. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/sun-under-attack.html?showComment=1221226066341#c31347442606147680'> September 12, 2008 at 9:27 PM

    Lil Bro!
    My HI from home!!

    Do the assignment lil bro~
    Gee!

    Kept playing the game again and again will make your hair become like a Super Saiya...hahaha...

    Let me think which stages later.
    Have a nice weekend Lorince dearie!

     

  2. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/sun-under-attack.html?showComment=1221226239639#c4289380220951035889'> September 12, 2008 at 9:30 PM

    PLus, my Uppa [Andrew] and Ge Ge [Chua] send their regards to you~

    I'll post more when I'm back~
    and of course, a lot of foods!

    Hehehe~

    Need to rolling now~
    hehehe....

    Eh, previous post a bit suspicious [the 2nd comment]....he3~

    Gonna korek from u~lalala

     

  3. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/sun-under-attack.html?showComment=1221292028634#c5724749951652020546'> September 13, 2008 at 3:47 PM

    Yo! I have lots lots of love today. Give you a piece.

    I think the next stage would be bald. Hehehe... :biggrin:

    Don't worry, with the help of my frineds (mean CnP) I'm able to submit the work yesterday. :phew:

    I did drop by your blog (did I??)
    Hehe, sure I'll be dropping in.

    Send my regard to you Uppa and GeGe as well!~