The September~

Posted by lORiNCE LH SYAh On 4:20 PM
What?? Why the September? Was there no other suitable tittle to put in?? This is my post since my last posting on August. What a lazy bump!!
Na, nvm that. I was in the class this morning, as usual doing my homework (the assignment that lecturer thrust on us. Hehe, well it's not just me but same to the other. If the lecturer ask us to submit it next week, we either do it the night before or we do it at that exact due date. That's just awesome.. Remind me about one thing that a senior told me.. "You guys tottaly gonna miss this habit as you won't be able to do it after you work. 'Coz one task must be start right after it been given to you."

Hahaaa.. That's why we need to enjoy the student's life. But, all the 'ass'ignment need to be completed.

e-learning Forummers
MACBRIAN RUDIANO MUN AP080139
get his friendster mcbrian

One of my fella SDA from Goshen,
Kak Diana ask me about the Mun Family the other day,
Guess that I know an old geng of mine, Bandro G. Mun - also in Mun family.
So, I asked Brian.. They are cousins after all.
I've been seeing them at Goshen SDA (Seventh Day Adventist) Church before, but still not sure which one is this Brian.

"Tulah rajin rajin pi chuch bilang tu." Huhu. Kinda remind me about Didie, Aelyana, Gita, Jad, Sheila, Anne, Ann, Charlinda, B'ca and all other fella SDA. Haven't heard any from them. I miss all those Sabbath Day where I didn't do anything; no music, no study, no work and eat Ann's cookings.. Hehe..


I grabbed this photo from Zal, haha.. Sotong!! Since the SDA are prohibit to eat this, I forgot (wahaha.. Kantoi) how does it taste. Haven't been eating it since my last incident of eating it! GOSH!! God know why I never eat those thing EVER again.



4 Response to 'The September~'

  1. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/september.html?showComment=1221136368141#c3167856167836381882'> September 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM

    The September...

    A lot of things happened in September...^0^

    Eh, why u dont eat it?
    U have a big appetite right?
    Gee!

     

  2. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/september.html?showComment=1221149947084#c5840349641464247788'> September 12, 2008 at 12:19 AM

    It's too complicated for me to tell you about it. I'll let you know more later ok.

     

  3. Lyn Said,
    http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/september.html?showComment=1221207422730#c7654298466343271418'> September 12, 2008 at 4:17 PM

    hey... Linda here.. :P
    do u know I've been spying on u 4 a while?
    haha... I didnt expect u hv so much story 2 tell, n I enjoy every single 1 of it (except da part abt sex change, I'm totally against it!)
    I'm in a process to make a blog (with long, long posts) now, so I'll tell u later abt dat, ok?
    I got some things to tell you, but it can wait till the holiday, if u ever come n see me... Gosh...
    Anyway, does it have sth 2 do wif ur allergy? Try eating it, it's delicious... Hohoho... U hv big appetite but very picky ma...
    I remember my sis' 'udang masak merah'... yummy!

     

  4. http://emdlense.blogspot.com/2008/09/september.html?showComment=1221212169990#c6397427854901885173'> September 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM

    Halo sayang, you know why they called it allergy? Because you can't have it literally to be eaten. Someone, might die because of the allergy.
    I do have big appetite, but being picky is not intentionally. Hafta 'pick' it properly or else I might not be able to 'pick' anything at all or to see you around anymore.. :P
    Of coz I'll be seeing you.